Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random Thoughts to end the week

Before I make the trip down to MA to see my family this weekend I wanted to squeeze in some random thoughts to end the week.

1. Redsox-What the heck is going on with them? After getting man handled by Texas I hope the off night tonight will give them the boost they need to tackle Baltimore this weekend. If they get swept by Baltimore this weekend, we might as well turn our complete focus onto the Patriots training camp. Okay, maybe a little extreme, but for god sake, they are in desperate need of a win. Nonetheless, I still plan to make the drive down to Fenway at least once this season.

2. Weather-What they hell is up with this summer? I can count the number of good days we have had on one hand. The weather has put a burden on all of us. I am sure the tourist towns such as Kennebunkport are not to happy with this weather. I know it has caused me to save some money and not buy a motorcycle until next season. In June, we all said that July will be good. Now its July and we are all saying August will be the month. Well soon, were not going to be saying anything becuase we will be to busy shoveling our driveways!!!

3. Magic Bullet-If you dont have one, get one. This is by far the biggest investment I have made. At first it seemed like just another one of those TV gimmics. However, this thing is the real deal. It will mix anything and everything. Whether you want to make smoothies, chicken salads, martinis, or chop ice. This thing does everything you could ever imagine. The best part is it is small and portable. The blender cup also easily spins off and serves as a regular drinking cup, saving dishes. You know how much college kids hate doing dishes. I highly suggest making the $50 investment and getting yourself a Magic Bullet.

Well folks, short and sweet this week. Have a great weekend, and hopefully the weather will cooperate. I will be back on Monday. If you ever have any questions or suggestions please feel free to e-mail me.

Best,

Big D.
djs1232@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment