Friday, July 31, 2009

Hey, I got a link for ya'

I running short on time, trying to get everything done before I head down to MA for a weekend so it is going to be a quick blog. I want you to check out the link below. It is by a intern the same age as me. He interns at Mike Boyle's Strength and Conditioning down in Boston, MA. He puts his insight on how important nutrition is, and how most people in the gym are not getting proper nutrition. He even throws in a nice little video at the end about cooking for the first time, preparing food for a week ahead, and a nice little breakfast smoothie. I will be back on Monday to add my own insight on just how important nutrition is in exercising.

Check out the link by clicking here

Have a good weekend!

Best,

Big D.

No comments:

Post a Comment