Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Thoughts...



Some people may be working, others not. I have kind of random blog post. Today, I would just like to give you an update on my plans, let you know what I have been working on, and also offer you some great specials.

1. I recently accepted a position as a personal trainer at a local gym north of Boston. I will be starting there the first of the month, and hope to gain more experience in the field while working with all ages and populations. So, if any of you are in need of a gym in the merrimack valley area please don't hesitate to contact me and I can hook you up with some great deals on membership and personal training!

2. I am in the process of expanding my online personal training business. I hope by the end of March to have full website up. That being said, I am in need of your help. If anyone is good at website design I could really use the help. If your interested, please contact me via e-mail at your earliest convenience.


3. The last thing may come to a surprise to some of you. I have made a hard decision not to attend the tryout/camp for football in Canada. This has been a tough decision, that has been on my mind since before the holidays. I know this comes to a shock to some, but believe me it is not a premature decision. There are many factors in my personal life that have affected the decision.

4. I was recently accepted into my top two graduate schools. So, my plan for the future is to continue to grow as a personal trainer and strength coach, get my masters degree in exercise science/performance enhancement, work on expanding my online business and blog, and reach out to my viewers.


As for the special:


***I am offering a referral special. If you sign up for my online personal training and refer one person who also signs up, I will give you one month FREE! If you refer two people, two months FREE for you. Three people referred, three FREE months. So on, and so forth.***

Hurry up and take advantage because this special only goes until March 31, 2011!

A reminder of online personal training prices:

At personal training averaging $75/hour online personal training can be quite relieving on the wallet.

Rates:

1 month: $25



6months: $125- SAVE $25



1 year: $240- BEST DEAL-SAVE $60



This Includes:

-Monthly personalized exercise programs for your individual needs and goals
-Weekly check-ins to keep you motivated, disciplined to the program, and on track
-Nutrition Guidance



So once again, if anyone is good at website design and interested in helping if you could e-mail me at your earliest convenience. Also, I know to some the football news is shocking, but I hope you respect my decision. It was not easy, trust me.

I look forward to keeping you updated, I am excited for the future, and please e-mail me if you have any questions or just want to chat. I really enjoy feedback and suggestions.

All the Best,


Doug Spurling, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
dspurling@une.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment