Sunday, August 30, 2009

I have returned!

After a week long trip of excitement, humor, and relaxing I have returned to reality. First off, my vacation was a blast. Fun filled and never a dull moment, I truly enjoyed the week. It was an excellent way to reboot my body for another 6 months of school, internships, work, and the craziness of daily life.

As august leaves us and September approaches I am getting very excited. This week I move into my new apartment with 3 other UNE students on goose rocks beach. Although I enjoyed being a 2 minute walk to class on campus, I think leaving off-campus will be a great experience.

Also, in September I start my new workout program. I am doing total body program designed by Chad Waterbury. If you don't know who that is, google his name, he is a brilliant young man with a plethora of knowledge to share.

So, this week I return to school, back to work, a new workout, new goals, a new month, a refueled body, needless to say, I am pretty excited!

I will be back after I have everything moved in and organized in my new apartment to share some great news with you all!

By the way, if you have a chance, go see the movie titled Inglorious Bastards. It is probably in my top five of best movies ever!

Any questions or comments please don't hesitate to e-mail me.

Best,

Doug Spurling
djs1232@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment