Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What a game!!!

Monday night I had the opportunity to see the Patriots open up there season at Gillette Stadium. It was one of the greatest games I have even been too. I have been to games from all the major Boston sports team, nothing topped this. The 4+ hour drive down and the 3 hour drive back was well worth the 3 hours of excitement. As Buffalo was up before the comeback, numerous fans began to leave. I can't imagine what they were thinking as they were sitting on Route 1 listening to the game as Brady completes the touchdown pass to Watson. By far, the best game I have ever been too.

I want to take this time to apologize for my lack of time spent on this blog recently. As the fall semester is underway and my hours at work have been increased, I simply have not had the extra time to get an entry in. This semester will be by far my most challenging semester yet, however, after December it should be relatively smooth sailing on the way to getting my degree. So, I will try to get an entry in about once a week but can't promise much. If you want a daily entry you can contact my physics professor and tell him to not give me so much homework.

If anyone is interested in a particular topic and would like me to elaborate on it and give my insight just shoot me an e-mail. The way college is run today, I am checking my e-mail every hour for assignments and updates so I will get it immediately.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Best,

Doug Spurling
dspurling@une.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment